SenorSitsEnSillasSenorSitsEnSillas

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Xbox720 startup(beta3) Xbox720 startup(beta3)

You put things on Newgrounds to have them watched on Newgrounds. Don't try and pimp your youtube by withholding content, either upload the complete version or nothing at all.

superdeathdudes responds:

I'm just going to delete it.

Skyrim Censored Skyrim Censored

I think you got the wrong website.

COD In a Nutshell COD In a Nutshell

I notice youre observant but this joke has been done to death. Something Egoraptor said about his L.A. Noir video is that everyone had already made the joke about the detective going ape shit when you respond with doubt (originally the option was going to be Force, the more you know) so he hinted at it but then told a different joke. Sometimes all you need to do is tweak the running gag and people will love it.

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

@eggabeg
He is one of those super high energy, lets make a joke about everything commentators. I don't like him because he can't speak english at a level I enjoy hearing and his energy is just too high for me. I prfer a Seamus style commentary where the energy level is at the floor and most of the humor is sarcasm

This video more or less sums up the last few months of youtube, Im ready for the next flavor of the month.