View Profile SenorSitsEnSillas

1 Movie Review

@eggabeg
He is one of those super high energy, lets make a joke about everything commentators. I don't like him because he can't speak english at a level I enjoy hearing and his energy is just too high for me. I prfer a Seamus style commentary where the energy level is at the floor and most of the humor is sarcasm

This video more or less sums up the last few months of youtube, Im ready for the next flavor of the month.

3 Game Reviews

Starting out you choose what kind of game you want to play: Classic, Survival, and Free Mode

I played in Classic and this is what Ive learned.
You can only have 1 of any given item at a time.
Carrots produce 1 food per growth and Apple Trees produce 2 food. Carrots have a max growth of 5 and Apple Trees have a max growth of 6.
Rabbits will die when you click them and will run off with your carrot patch but you can recover it by clicking the rabbit, they will also only come from the top of the screen.
Chickens will lay eggs that produce 2 food each and sometimes they drop a cracked egg worth nothing.
Pigs grow in 3 stages and take alot of food and to harvest a pig you have to make it die from starvation, Im not sure thats how farming works but ok, and will produce 40$ and 10 food. If you buy another pig it will come back at whatever stage you sold your last one for.
Slow bar makes the bar growth go at half and should be bought 3rd.

Last but not least the game was a bad waste of time but I did enjoy the hour of random Techno I queued up before hand.

first try I completed it with 151 years played. Your trophy is stupid and I dont like it, being said I am going to have it.

The graphics look very polished but there was 2 things I ran into, horizontal moving platforms do not more you. At Level 7 I ran into a glitch where i fell down and the carried momentum clipped me through the platform and I can no longer play.

Tekkwire responds:

Thank you i will to try to fix those problems in the next game.

2 Audio Reviews

I like this song, it doesn't limp around on the crutches you hear in most electronica ever since dubstep exploded.

I absolutely love this song. I'm not the person to laugh out loud at most things but at "And by crowd I mean the person sitting over in the corner" I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

StarF68 responds:

Thank you so much! :) I'm glad you like the track!

There's an entire album's worth for free at http://scrubclubrecords.com/free-music-albums/starf-idiot-zoo/

Enjoy! ^_^

I am a guy whos been lerking on Newgrounds since 2001. Now that I can understand how to do things, ima do them.

26, Male